Friday 19 May 2017

Whiskers and Chips

As you probably know by now I have developed a bit of an obsession with Ann's Orchard mini beadwork kits. The gorgeous grandson already has Hilda the DuckBasil the Cockerel, Hetty the Bantam, Lettice the Rabbit,Daisy the Cow and Cheddar the Mouse on his bedroom wall. When I saw two more of these cute little kits on Emma's stall at the Knitting and Stitching show, well I couldn't resist.

So, along with Chips the Seagull,

I now have Whiskers the Fox to add to his collection!



All framed and ready to go in the post

I think that is probably enough wall art for the gorgeous grandson's bedroom for now, don't you think?

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts
    

9 comments:

  1. I'm swooning over the names Lettice and Chips and Cheddar, LOL. Such adorable pictures for Little Guy - I hope you put some kind of message on the back of the frame (or tucked inside, for posterity)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little pals are very sweet. You are doing a great job loving on your new little sweetie. Janita

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're adorable! Gorgeous grandson sure has some great wall art to enjoy as he grows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are so sweet! Thanks for sharing with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wall art for Gorgeous Grandson's room, Fiona. I like Sandra's idea of a message on the back or tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection!! You should write stories about the animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! No wonder you couldn't resist buying and making them for your grandson!

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...