Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Round -Up

I am not sure if the old adage about March coming in like a lion and going out like a lamb is true around here, but there has certainly been both lion like and lamb like weather this month in this neck of the woods.


The daffodils are all blooming though, so all is right with the world.

My projects completed this month have been a bit of a mixed bag.


1. Completed Draught Excluder, 2. And Sew On complete, 3. Completed Coin Tidy, 4. Fat Stash Brit Bee block 2, 5. Fat Stash Brit Bee request, 6. Clock close up, 7. Green hearts, 8. Sashiko pouch with polish, 9. Fat Stash Brit Bee Block 1


Bee blocks, family requests, a new pattern for my fledgling Craftsy store, a Christmas gift to tuck away and a completed quilt! Do you get the feeling that I am a bit of a butterfly, flitting between projects? Well, you wouldn't be far wrong :)

Hope you have had a good month too.

Linking up to

Lily's Quilts

Lily's Quilts


15 comments:

  1. I think it is perfectly acceptable to be a butterfly flittering between projects, and yours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're probably a month away from daffodils blooming - the snow is starting to melt. Sadly, now we're in the "dirty" stage - everything is dirty and looks awful. I'll be happy when the snow is gone and we start to see things coming up in the gardens!

    Every month is a mixed bag month for me - that's how I like it - I thought everyone else was the same way, lol! I work on what I like to do, what I need to get done, what I have fabric for, what I feel like doing - I'm a mixed bag type of sewer as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have completed lots in march. Since i started quilting I do not seem to complete much, so different from my embroidery days! I am taking part in a few BOM challenges, well that is my excuse for not finishng

    ReplyDelete
  4. they may be a mixed bag but they are all lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great month! I think flittering between project stops us from getting fed up of any one project! Well, thats my excuse, and I'm sticking with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All lovely finishes. It's great to see the daffs in bloom. mine too are finally making an appearance, although ever so slowly. Thankfully I've got a carpet of wild primroses on the "lawn" to admire while I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeps you from getting bored! That's my excuse! Well done Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on all your lovely projects for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great month of finishes. All beautiful finishes!
    It is fun to be like a butterfly and move from project to project. It keeps thinks exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we all have a bit of the butterfly in us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, what a fabulous month you've had, so many lovely makes! It's good to 'flit' between projects, then there's never a dull moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice eclectic selection there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A collection to be proud of :)

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look like fantastci projects (I especially like the clock!). I think all crafters flit between projects, don't they? I certainly do, so I tell myself it's so that I don''t stifle my creativity! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made a lovely variety of things in March :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...