Tuesday 1 October 2013

A bundle of Oakshott loveliness.

If you are looking to enter the
you will find the Link here

If you haven't entered the competition yet, then here is an incentive for you!


Oakshott F8th prize bundle

The very generous people at Oakshott have sent this bundle of loveliness as one of the prizes up for grabs. Now if that doesn't spur you on to get that mini quilt finished and submitted before the deadline this Friday, I don't know what will :)

I would love to hold on to this but sadly, for me anyway, it will be winging its way to one lucky entrant later this month. So, if you want that person to be you you know what you have to do!

7 comments:

  1. The entries are looking amazing and definitely deserving of a bundle of Oakshott!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used Oakshotts but they look gorgeous. Kicking myself for making a bag/pouch which is just too small to enter into your competition.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to persuade the winner to share ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...